Dr Nitus van Tonder
Qualified at Stellenbosch in 2000 and worked in London for just under 3 years. After moving back to Cape Town, worked at various dental practices before opening his own practice in 2005 and moving to Renaissance in February 2006.
- Comprehensive oral exam and smile analysis including digital x rays, intra oral camera and diagnodent early caries detection.
- Porcelain crowns, veneers, inlay and overlays done on site with Cerec CAD CAM technology. Permanent porcelain units in 1 hour. Only 1 appointment needed, no temporization through computer assisted porcelain restoration fabrication.
- In some cases, where needed, porcelain restorations are fabricated in conjunction with registered dental laboratories.
- Tooth whitening of vital teeth, removes stains inside the teeth resulting in a lighter, brighter white smile. In chair and at home options available.
- Oral hygiene, preventative dental care. Guaranteed pain free and comfortable cleaning by our gentle oral hygienist to maintain oral hygiene and beauty.
- Implants, bridges and general restorations to restore function and aesthetics due to tooth loss or damage.
- White fillings, metal free dentistry, minor aesthetic enhancing dentistry.
- Sedation available for nervous or anxious patients.
Business HoursWeekdays 08:00 - 17:00
Saturday and evening appointments will be available. At our practice with our highly trained staff we try to make your visit as comfortable and relaxing as possible.